Public Health Scholarships
Public Health Scholarships are for Honours graduates (or equivalent) to obtain formal training in public health research through an approved tertiary institution.
The Scholarships are awarded initially for one year but, subject to satisfactory progress reports, they may be renewed for one or more years. The usual maximum period of the award is three years.
Applications for 2006 funding for this scholarship close 05 August 2005
- U.S. citizens or nationals (permanent residents are not eligible)
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time or part-time student in an accredited school of nursing in a professional registered nurse program (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma)
- Free from any Federal judgment liens
- Free from existing service commitments
- Not in default of any Federal debt